Saturday, April 16, 2016

Happy Birthday to my Wonderful Daughter

Christina has a birthday today. I remember the day she was born 48 years ago. In some ways it seems like yesterday. 


Here is my beautiful girl with my grandson, Emilio.  It was taken a few years ago but I can't find a more recent one on my iPad. 

Here is the sunset from the Seal Beach pier last night. 


Also thought I would share the fabrics I purchased at M & L yesterday. 


I plan to use the top and bottom to make skirts, the black and white to make binding and the cute kitchen prints to make casserole carriers. 

Sewing planned for today and Delta will take us home tomorrow. 

Melinda




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails